JOIN THE SUDS-FREE REVOLUTION!
By Lynn Drawbridge
Two years ago I was spending a fortune on laundry detergent, bleach and fabric softener. And that's not to mention the hot water I used to wash my son's rugby clothes and various and sundry other filthy things of his. My husband was doing landscaping, and I had a hard time getting the dirt out of his clothing too.
Then I found a way to stop using detergent! Yes, I said two years ago I stopped using laundry detergent. But I also stopped using bleach, fabric softener and HOT WATER!!!
I know there are many people who also have bad skin allergies, and they suffer from itching and rashes from the detergent that gets left on their clothes. I had NO IDEA that stuff STAYED on your clothes! I also had no idea that detergent FADES your clothes also. I am amazed at how NEW our clothes look even two years later!
AND I had NO IDEA that using soap on things like towels made them feel rough. I thought I just needed to add fabric softener or dryer sheets. AND I couldn't find dryer sheets that had a scent that I liked, as well as they made me have itchy eyes and a stuffy nose!
Well, I was wrong! I NEVER use any fabric softener OR dryer sheets, and my towels are so thick and fluffy and soft sometimes I cannot believe it! But it is true! You can wash everything with NOTHING BUT WATER! Imagine the money that I am saving!
I'LL BET YOU DON'T KNOW HOW!
I am Lynn Drawbridge, and I am an independent business owner with Ecoquest International of Greenville,TN. We are a healthy living technology company with some 80 "green" products for your new healthy living lifestyle! Look for our Laundry Pure
Visit My Site!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment