My dad has a pretty severe case of Emphysema. He decided to but an Ecoquest Fresh Air purifier from me, when he tested a unit that I brought to him, and he could breathe better. His wife also told me that he stopped snoring since they put it on a shelf OUTSIDE their bedroom!
This was in the month of March when it's still pretty cold in Massachusetts. I called him in late April to see how he was doing, and he said, "I'm having a hard time breathing again." I asked him if he had his Fresh Air purifier running, and he said, "no, we have the windows open during the day now, so I'm getting plenty of fresh air naturally." I told him that now all the pollen (especially pine pollen)and pollution from the city was coming in the windows, and that in the evening, when he shut the windows, that stuff was stuck inside his house. I asked him why he shut the purifier off, and he told me it was a waste of electricity. I told him to turn it back on, and see if it didn't help. I also told him that the Fresh Air only uses $30 of electricity in a YEAR!!!
Well, low and behold, his breathing improved, whether the windows were open or closed! So now he uses it 24 hours a day. Isn't that amazing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment